Phase 1, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Clinical Trial of AB103, A Peptide Antagonist in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Reltecimod (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Sepsis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 May 2011 Positive tolerability and pharmacokinetic results reported in an Atox Bio media release.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Atox Bio media release.
- 15 Sep 2010 Dosing has been completed in the first subject, according to an Atox Bio media release.