A 12-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Exploratory Study to Assess the Antiepileptic Activity of BGG492 Given Orally as Adjunctive Treatment in Patients With Refractory Partial Onset Seizures.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selurampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 57 to 115 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.