A Phase 1 Study To Assess The Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Activity of Rigosertib Administered Orally as Escalating Multiple Doses Twice or Three Times a Day up to 21 Days of a 21-Day Cycle in Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 29 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.