A Study to Compare the Acute Coronary Vasodilating Effects of the sGC Stimulator Riociguat (BAY 63-2521) With the Nitric Oxide Donor Nitroglycerin in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nitroglycerin; Riociguat
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CORONARIES
- 14 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.