Phase 2 Trial of BMS-690514 in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Subjects Who Have Been Treated With Gefitinib or Erlotinib and Are Genotypically EGFR Mutation Positive or Who Have Had a Prior Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 690514 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.