A Phase II Evaluation of Ixabepilone (IND 59699, NSC 710428) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.