A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination BAY60-4552 / Vardenafil Compared to Vardenafil (20 mg) for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction Not Sufficiently Responsive to Standard Therapy With PDE5 (Phosphodiesterase 5) Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 604552 (Primary) ; Vardenafil
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004033).
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 126 to 267 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.