A Phase I/II Trial of AN-152 (AEZS-108) in Castration- and Taxane-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoptarelin doxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=25) assessing clinical benefit of zoptarelin doxorubicin in castration- and taxane-resistant prostate cancer patients from phase II portion of the study, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 14 Feb 2017 Results published in an Aeterna Zentaris media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History