A Pharmacokinetic Study of Oral and Intravenous Clofarabine in Patients With High Risk Myelodysplasia and Acute Leukemias - Determination of Oral Bioavailability and the Effect of Cimetidine on Clofarabine Clearance.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cimetidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.