A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Two-Stage Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AMP-224 in a Regimen Containing Cyclophosphamide in Patients with Advanced Solid Malignancies (Amplimmune AMP-224-01).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AMP 224 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Amplimmune
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2013 Data will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2013, according to a Sarah Cannon Research Institute media release.