A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of JX-594 (Vaccinia GM-CSF/Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Virus) Administered by Intratumoral Injection in Pediatric Patients With Unresectable Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Jennerex
- 14 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2013 Research has been published in Science Translational Medicine, according to a Jennerex Biotherapeutics media release.