Phase I/II Study With Bendamustine and Temsirolimus in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) Not Eligible for High Dose Chemotherapy and Autologous/Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2009-014844-13).
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 New trial record