A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of PEGPH20 (PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase) with Initial Dexamethasone Premedication Given Intravenously to Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2013 Data will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2013, according to a Sarah Cannon Research Institute media release.