A 2 Year Randomized, Single-masked, Multicenter, Controlled Phase IIIb Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab in Two "Treat and Extend" Treatment Algorithms vs. 0.5 mg Ranibizumab As Needed in Patients With Macular Edema and Visual Impairment Secondary to Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RETAIN
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.