A multi-center randomized, open label, controlled study in primary liver transplantation comparing long term renal function in recipients treated with standard dose extended release tacrolimus alone and recipients treated with a combination of low dose extended release tacrolimus and low dose sirolimus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOL III
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.