Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group Study to Compare mLSG15 + KW-0761 to mLSG15 in Subjects With CCR4-positive Adult T-cell Leukemia-lymphoma (Untreated Primary Disease).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisolone; Ranimustine; Vincristine; Vindesine
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 01 Jun 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Haematology.
- 23 Jul 2013 Results published in a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release; this trial supports an application for approval of mogamulizumab in a new indication
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-clinical-response-rate' has been met based on information reported in an ASCO-2013 abstract.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History