A Study of Divalproex Sodium in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Epileptiform EEG.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2011 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.