A Phase II Study of the PARP Inhibitor, INIPARIB (BSI-201), in Combination With Chemotherapy to Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer Brain Metastasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Brain metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History