A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Preliminary Efficacy, and Systemic Exposure of Topical XPF-002 in Subjects With Postherpetic Neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Funapide (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XEN402
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual end date ( Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History