Comparison of Triflusal and Clopidogrel Effect in Secondary Prevention of Stroke Based on the Cytochrome P450 2C19 Genotyping.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triflusal (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO
- 26 Jan 2018 Results explore the relationship between VerifyNow P2Y12 assay with regard to CYP2C19 polymorphisms and stroke recurrence in patients with non-cardiogenic IS and clopidogrel treatment, were presented at the International Stroke Conference 2018.
- 24 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Time to first recurrent stroke) as per results presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference
- 24 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference