A Phase 4, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label Study to Compare Use of Cubicin With Vancomycin Administered Intravenously in the Treatment of Patients With Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections Due to Suspected or Confirmed Gram-positive Bacteria in a Home Infusion Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.