Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine 1024850A When Administered to Children Between 8 Weeks and 2 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2017 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 27 Dec 2016 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 20 Jun 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2011 to Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.