A Two Arm Phase II Trial of Sequential Axitinib and Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Melanoma With Correlative FLT PET Scans (3'Deoxy-3'-18F-Fluorothymidine Positron Emission Tomography Scans)(CC10852).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.