A Phase 2, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, 4-week Inpatient Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Two Fixed Doses Of Pf-02545920 Compared To Placebo In The Treatment Of Acute Exacerbation Of Schizophrenia Using Risperidone As An Active Control
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mardepodect (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 259 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2010-020764-38).