A Phase I/II Trial of Bendamustine in Combination With Bortezomib and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Hoosier Cancer Research Network MM08-141
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Doxorubicin liposomal; Filgrastim
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.