Infusion of Off-the-Shelf Ex Vivo Expanded Cryopreserved Cord Blood Progenitor Cells to Augment Single or Double Myeloablative Cord Blood Transplantation in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dilanubicel (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 14 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.