A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Effect of Rasagiline on Sleep-wake Disturbances in Patients With Parkinson's Disease (PD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date is Sep 2011 and additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.