A Phase II, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multicenter, 12 Week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Mesalamine Granules 750 mg and 1,500 mg Capsules Administered Once Daily in the Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2012 Results presented at the American Journal of Gastroenterology conference: 77th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History