A Phase I Trial of a Vaccine Combining Multiple Class I Peptides and Montanide ISA 51 VG With Escalating Doses of Anti-PD-1 Antibody Nivolumab or Ipilimumab With Nivolumab for Patients With Resected Stages IIIC/IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Montanide ISA-51; Subunit vaccines
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.