A Phase 1/2, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the mTOR Kinase Inhibitor CC-223 Administered Orally to Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 223 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a celgene corporation media release, data from this trial is expected in second half of 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.