A Randomized Double-masked 14-day Study to Compare the Ocular Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Differing Dosing Regimens of ISV-303 (0.075% Bromfenac in DuraSite [Rm]) to Vehicle and Xibrom [Rm] in Post Cataract Surgery Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bromfenac (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors InSite Vision
- 01 Dec 2017 Results (n=85) of comparative subgroup (QD group and BID group) analysis published in the Ophthalmology and Therapy
- 23 Mar 2011 NCT reports actual end date as (1 Jan 2011).
- 21 Mar 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Patient-assessment-of-pain' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History