A Multi-center, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Following Oral Administration of PSI-7977 in Combination With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naïve Patients With Chronic HCV Infection Genotype 1, and an Open Label Assessment of PSI-7977 in Patients With HCV Genotypes 2 or 3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTON
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at the 47th Annual meeting of the European Asoociation for the Study of the Liver (EASL-2012).
- 13 Feb 2012 Company (Gilead Sciences) added as trial sponsor and additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History