Study for Immunogenicity and Safety of ASP7374 for Subcutaneous and Intramuscular Vaccination in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jan 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, the company will withdraw the application for marketing approval of ASP7374 which the company has filled in Japan as the company has terminated the development agreement with UMN Pharma.
- 20 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History