A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of MP-376 (Levofloxacin Inhalation Solution; Aeroquin) In Stable Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adare Pharmaceuticals; Horizon Pharma USA; Mpex Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled prespecified analysis of MPEX204,MPEX207 and MPEX209 studies presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-exacerbation-of-symptoms' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History