A Single Centre, Randomised, Double Blind, Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of an Influenza Vaccine Candidate (FLU-v).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs FLU-v (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 17 May 2012 Results were published in the online May edition of Vaccine, according to a SEEK media release.
- 08 Dec 2010 Results, from 48 patients, have been presented at the World Influenza Congress in Amsterdam, according to a SEEK media release.
- 14 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.