Pilot Study of Everolimus in the Treatment of Neoplasms in Patients With Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Peutz-Jeghers syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVAM; EVAMP
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2012 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Heinz-Josef Klumpen) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.