Phase Ib Trial of Multiple-ascending Doses of EMD 1201081 in Combination With 5-FU/Cisplatin and Cetuximab in First-line Subjects With Recurrent/ Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2055 (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 08 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Jul 2011 Merck KGaA terminated this trial due to increased incidence of neutropaenia and electrolyte imbalances.
- 27 May 2011 Actual initiation date (Aug 2010) added, aditional lead trial investigator (Dr. Jean-Pierre Delord) identified and additional locations (Belgium, France, Germany) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.