An Open-Label, Randomized Naturalistic Study to Evaluate the Incidence of Hypoglycemia Comparing Sitagliptin With Sulfonylurea Treatment in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes During Ramadan Fasting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1066 to 1147 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History