A Single Ascending Dose Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Study of RO5303253 With a Pilot Food-effect Investigation in Healthy Subjects and Exploratory Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Safety Assessments in Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Patients Following 5 Days of Oral Administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RO 5303253 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 Nov 2011 Actual end date May 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 NCT reports status as not yet recruting.
- 26 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.