A Multi-center, Sequential-cohort, Placebo-controlled, 7-day Treatment Period Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of INX-08189 in Chronically-infected Genotype 1 HCV, Treatment-naive Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986094; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 12 Aug 2011 Results will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in November 2011.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed based data reported in an Inhibitex media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History