A Phase 2, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of AV7909 for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis of Anthrax Using Three Immunization Schedules and Two Dose Levels in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AV 7909 (Primary) ; Anthrax vaccine
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 12 Mar 2016 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 24 Mar 2015 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, results from this study were presented at the ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting 2015.
- 23 Feb 2015 The primary endpoints have been amended with the addition of 4 more safety endpoints.