A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Intervention Study to Assess the Impact of Sitagliptin 100 mg/Day for 1 Year on Insulin Independence Following Pancreatectomy and Autoislet Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperglycaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.