A Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/GW642444 Inhalation Powder in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2010 New trial record