Observational, Prospective, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Educational Counseling Effects in the Choice of Different Combined Hormonal Contraceptives.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/etonogestrel (Primary) ; Hormonal contraceptives
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECOS
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.