A Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study in Healthy and HCV Genotype 1-infected Adults, to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Antiviral Activity, Pharmacokinetics (Including the Effect of Food) and Resistance Profile of Single and Multiple Doses of ABT-267.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (137) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.