A Five-Period, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Donepezil and MK-3134 on Reversal of Cognitive Impairment Associated With a Single-Dose of Scopolamine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil; MK 3134
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive function tests' has not been met, according to results published in Psychopharmacology.
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Psychopharmacology.
- 03 Sep 2010 New trial record