A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Double-Dummy, Placebo And Active Controlled Two Cohort Two-Way Cross-Over, Multi-Centre Clinical Trial To Examine The Pain Relief Produced By 2 Weeks Of Daily Oral Administration Of A 5-Lipoxygenase (5-Lox) Inhibitor PF-04191834 Alone And In Combination With Naproxen In Patients With Flare-Enriched Osteoarthritis Of The Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4191834 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 New trial record