Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of AXP107-11 in Combination With Standard Gemcitabine (Gemzar) Treatment in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Unresectable, Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas, Stage III-IV: A Prospective, Open Label, Multi-centre, Sequential Phase Ib/IIa Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Genistein (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Axcentua Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 New trial record