A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Phase II Study on Efficacy and Safety of DEB025 Combined With Peg-IFN Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Relapsers and Non-responders to Previous Peg-IFN Alfa-2 Plus Ribavirin Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisporivir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUNDAMENTAL
- Sponsors Debiopharm; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 344 to 461 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Oct 2012 Interim results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History