Induction Therapy for Locally Advanced, Resectable Cancer of the Esophagus, GE Junction and Gastric Cancer: A Phase I Trial of ZD6474 (Zactima), Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, 5-Fluorouracil, and XRT Followed by Surgery (IRUSZACT0064).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on the results published in the American Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Sep 2010 New trial record